Supplemental policies and practices will be developed as needed to meet the local legal or departmental requirements. Supplemental policies and practices may provide for more strict or specific privacy and protection standards than are set forth in this Policy.
Information We Collect
Innovative Analytics collects several types of information from and about users of the Website and Online Service, in which it has legitimate interests. Types of data collected includes:
This refers to any information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, account number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit our Website, use our Online Service, request a service online or by phone, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion or survey. We may also maintain a record of your product interests and the services you request online or by phone. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners or from unrelated third-parties. If you communicate with Innovative Analytics by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
This refers to privileged or proprietary information that only certain people are allowed to see and that is therefore not accessible to everyone. Sensitive information may include information related to personal identification, such as an individual Social Security number, account numbers, personal financial account information, passport numbers, driver’s license numbers or similar personal identifiers, racial or ethnic origin, or other employment, financial or health information.
This refers to information about your computer and visits to this website, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), geographical location, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Online Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Tracking Cookies Data:
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
How We Collect Information
The information we collect from you includes: (1) information you provide directly to us; (2) information we may collect automatically, such as through cookies; and (3) other information, such as information about your device, geographic information, information from social networking services, and information from other sources.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
The information Innovative Analytics collects on or through the Website and Online Service may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, social media handle, and phone number;
- Account login credentials, such as usernames and passwords, password hints and similar security information;
- Other account registration and profile information, such as job title, educational and professional background and qualifications, and photo;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback and other information you provide to us, including search query data and questions or information you send to customer support;
- Information that you provide on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering on or through the Website. Innovative Analytics may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or Online Service;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Innovative Analytics, complete applications or other forms;
- Your responses to polls and surveys sponsored by us and/or one of our partners. You may be asked to provide information or to answer certain questions in order to participate. We may also use the information you provide to us to ask whether you would like to participate in future polls or surveys;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your requests. You will be required to provide Personal Information before purchasing services on or through the Website;
- Information from you when you register on the Website, download white papers or case studies or sign up for our special offers; and/or
- Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
We may display employment opportunities on this site. If you choose to submit your resume or other information through our website, we use that information only in considering your application for employment. We will share the information only with employees involved in making hiring decisions. Innovative Analytics keeps employment application information strictly confidential, and does not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose any personally identifiable employment application information that you directly provide, except as required by law. We do not permit other persons, companies or entities to collect personally identifiable information through our website.
Use of the Online Service by Innovative Analytics
The Innovative Analytics Online Service:
Our Online Service allows any company that uses it (our customers and Innovative Analytics itself) to upload their own data. That data is managed by a separate agreement. This information, which is stored and managed on our service providers’ servers, is then used in our Online Service to provide analytics for those companies.
Use by Our Customers:
Automatically as You Navigate through the Website.
We also may automatically collect information when you use our Website or Online Service. For example, we may collect information about your interactions with and access to Innovative Analytics products, information about your device, content you engage with, or the frequency and duration of your activities. We may collect or receive some of this information using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, including:
- Log information: When you visit our Website or use our Online Service, our servers automatically collect log information. This information may include your Web page request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We collect log information for purposes including properly administering our system and gathering aggregate information about how our Website is being used, including the pages visitors are viewing on our Website.
- Device identification: We also may collect other information about the device you use to access our Website. The information may include device type, unique device identification (if applicable), operating system, device model number, serial number, and types and versions of software installed. We may also collect your IP address, which is a number automatically assigned to your device when you access the Internet and can be used to derive your general location. This information is used to create a digital identifier for your device that may be associated with your account.
- Pages you view and actions you take on our Website: We may collect information about actions you take on our Website, such as viewing content or participating in a poll.
We may automatically collect information about how you and your device interact with the Website and Online Service, including:
- Computer, device and connection information, such as IP address, browser type and version, operating system and other software installed on your device, mobile platform and unique device identifier and other technical identifiers, error reports and performance data;
- Usage data, such as the features you used, the settings you selected, your URL click stream data, including date and time stamp and referring and exit pages, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on the Website or Online Service;
- Location information: If you choose to allow us access, we may collect location information —based on your mobile device’s GPS signal, nearby Wi-Fi access points, or similar technologies—when you use certain services or functionalities. For information about your ability to opt out of the collection of location information from a mobile device, please consult the settings on your device.
- We may also collect personal information about your transactions and interactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as the services you ordered.
- We may receive additional information about you from sources such as data brokers, data cooperatives, other commercial sources, and public databases. We may also receive information from third parties that identifies your interactions with our Website across multiple devices.
- Social networks when you grant permission to Innovative Analytics to access your data on one or more networks;
- Service providers that help us determine a location in order to customize certain products to your location;
- Businesses with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities; and/or
- Publicly-available sources and data suppliers from which we obtain data to validate or supplement the information we hold.
Cookies, Web Beacons & Other Technologies
Cookies: We, as well as our website analytics, optimization, and marketing partners, may use Internet technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage to collect information about your computer or device and your online activity.
We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages on our Websites, or register for the Online Service, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Innovative Analytics Online Service or Websites you visit. Innovative Analytics keeps track of the Websites and pages you visit within Innovative Analytics, in order to determine what portion of the Innovative Analytics Online Service is the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and promotions within Innovative Analytics to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Cookies can be used to help recognize your browser across different web pages, websites, and browsing sessions and to personalize and improve your experience on the Website. For example, cookies are used in order to:
- Allow us to gather aggregated statistical data about the use of our Website;
- Help us improve your navigation of our Website;
- Enable us to store your preferences for certain kinds of information and marketing offers;
- Help us to provide features such as personalized offers or ads that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Allow us to store your username and customer identification number so that we recognize you when you return to our Website; and
- Help us understand the effectiveness of our online advertisements.
Web beacons and other Internet technologies: Web beacons are small pieces of code placed on Web pages, videos, and in emails that can communicate information about your browser and device to a server. Web beacons can be used, among other things, to count the users who visit a Web page or read an email, or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a user viewing a Web page or email. Local Shared Objects are similar to cookies in that they are stored on your device and can be used to maintain information about your activities and preferences.
Our Website may use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, in order to better understand your use of our Website and how we can make improvements. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit a website, what pages you visit when you do so, and what other websites you used prior to coming to such website. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit a website, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with your personal information. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit a website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to the Website is governed by the Google Analytics privacy terms.
How We Use Your Information
We will never sell or rent your Personal Information to any third party.
Depending on how you interact with us, Innovative Analytics uses information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information to:
- Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of the Website and Online Service, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and activation;
- Offer you customized content and other personalization to make the Website and Online Service more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to the Website and Online Service and our other products and services;
- Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to the Website and Online Service and your interests;
- Provide you with promotional messages and other information about products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and third parties such as sponsors;
- Invite you to participate in user testing and surveys as well as polls and similar promotions;
- Enhance and improve the Website and Online Service and our other products, events, and services and to develop new products, services and benefits;
- Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Website and Online Service working, safe and secure;
- Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for purposes of research, audit, reporting and other business operations, including determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating our business performance, or in other ways pursuant to a customer agreement;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; and/or
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
If you are an administrator of an organization with a license to the Online Service, we will use your details to communicate with you about your organization’s license and related services. If you supply us contact information of your colleagues, we may contact those individuals with communications about the Service that may include reference to you.
Innovative Analytics may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If Innovative Analytics chooses to do this and you do not want us to use your information in this way, we will provide a mechanism through which you can decline such contact.
Innovative Analytics may use the information it has collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to Innovative Analytics‘ advertisers’ target audiences. Even though Innovative Analytics does not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We post customer testimonials and comments on our Website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
We may employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our Websites, our customers, and users of the Online Service and may need to share your information with them to provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include removing repetitive information from lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, supplementing the information you provide us in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys. Innovative Analytics does not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Innovative Analytics when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If Innovative Analytics believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect its rights, property, or safety, or to protect Innovative Analytics‘ customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
Please note that we may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated, anonymized, and statistical data about our customers. These reports do not contain information that would enable the recipient to contact, locate or identify you. These reports also do not contain identifiable company information.
You may choose not to provide Innovative Analytics with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use the Website; however, you will not be able to access and use the Online Service.
Other cookies used by our business partners may collect other non-personally identifying information, such as the computer’s IP address, type of operating system, type of internet browsing software, what web pages were viewed at what time, the geographic location of your internet service provider and demographic information, such as gender and age range. This information is used to provide Innovative Analytics with more information about its user’s demographics and internet behaviors.
Innovative Analytics does not link the information stored in these cookies directly to any of your Personal Information you submit while on the Website.
Additionally, Innovative Analytics may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Website, for example, to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text that you type into the Website. These website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Website. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. Innovative Analytics uses the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Website easier to use. The recordings will not identify you or your account; they only record anonymous user information.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to, or on the Website. Innovative Analytics does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to Innovative Analytics or on the Website, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If Innovative Analytics learns that it has collected or received Personal Information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, Innovative Analytics will delete that information. If you believe Innovative Analytics might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should not disclose any Personal Information or personally identifiable information in any public forum.
The security of customer information is very important to us, and we have implemented a number of reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Innovative Analytics follows accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted, both during transmission and once Innovative Analytics receives the Personal Information. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a account number) is collected on our Websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. We limit access to those employees who assist us in providing the services you order. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where Innovative Analytics has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website or Online Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Innovative Analytics asks you not to share your password with anyone. You must promptly notify Innovative Analytics if your contact data is lost, stolen, or used without your permission. In such an event, we will remove that contact data from your account and update our records accordingly.
Innovative Analytics further urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Innovative Analytics uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Innovative Analytics cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. Innovative Analytics is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding Innovative Analytics‘ disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write Innovative Analytics at the address provided below.
International Data Privacy
Our Website may be accessed globally, but our computer systems and servers are currently based in the United States. This means Information we collect will be processed by us in the U.S. where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Economic Area. If you are not a United States resident and you access or use our Website from outside the United States, you agree to transfer certain information outside your home country to us. You also consent to the collection and/or processing in the United States of Information we collect from you.
However, we recognize the importance of respecting the privacy of those who visit and choose to take advantage of the items and information offered on our web sites. For that reason, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact information listed below, and we will remove your personal information from our records and refrain from any future collection, at no cost to you. Please also note that you have the right to correct inaccurate personal data or to have personal data deleted, or transferred, provided that such correction, deletion, or transfer is not barred by any legal obligation to retain this data.
As a matter of policy, we retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the Online Service or our other services, and we then securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request. If a customer terminates its use of the Online Service, then we may, unless legally prohibited, delete all customer information, including your Personal Information, from the Online Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our service providers sometimes have access to your personal information in the course of assisting in operating our business and providing products or product features to you. These service providers include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content for the operation and maintenance of our Website and Online Service, such as vendors or suppliers that provide services such as payment processing, web analytics, advertising or email.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Innovative Analytics will not sell your personal information to third parties except that in the event Innovative Analytics goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred or sold as part of the transaction along with the other Innovative assets sold or transferred.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being solicited by Innovative Analytics or third parties
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Innovative Analytics, LLC, 11606 Southfork Ave., Suite 100, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816, USA, Attention: Privacy. We will promptly change, correct, or delete your information and notify you of the action we have taken.
Changes to This Policy